Another day, another heavy headline, another rush of difficult emotions & challenging conversations. How do we make sense of it all and take meaningful action without staying overwhelmed and stuck? In this episode with Branden Harvey of Good Good Good, Dani and Branden talk about how to practically show up when the news is heavy (and when it’s not!), real good news vs. feel-good news, the dangers of spreading misinformation – even if it’s positive, and how doing a little bit of good wherever you are can have a whole lot of impact. We’re not just looking for the helpers – we’re learning how to BE the helpers, even when things get hard. That’s how we all get free.
Let’s stay connected!
- Find Dani on social media:
- Find Branden/Good Good Good on social media:
- Find the pod on social media:
- Grab artwork for the heart and home at www.ohhappydani.com
- Read the Good Newspaper at www.goodgoodgood.co
- Reach out about the podcast to email@example.com
For the Ultimate Good is produced by Lovely House Media.